Netgear EX7300 extender’s main function is to cover the blind spots and ensure network connectivity is consistent. Netgear extender receives signal from router and ensures consistent connectivity of all the devices. Netgear Wi-Fi extender works as a bridging device between router and various devices available in the network.
Setting up Wi-Fi EX7300 Netgear range extender
Install the hardware and then setup Netgear range extender. The steps involved are:
- Turn on the power of Netgear range extender.
- While installation of NETGEAR Ex7300 extender setup, make sure that the router and extender are placed in close vicinity.
- Netgear ex7300 extender can be installed through two methods namely by WPS method or the manual method.
Netgear EX7300 extender setup via WPS method
Various steps that user has to follow while installing Netgear range extender is listed below:
- Turn on the NETGEAR extender power button.
- Locate the WPS button on both extender and router. Make sure that both router and the extender have the WPS button on them. If it is missing on any one, then the user has to follow the manual method.
- Click the WPS button on extender LED will light up on and off for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile keep the WPS button pressed on router.
- Now connect either 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz band, the one which is supported by the router. Soon the LED status will get stable appertain to the band.
Connecting Netgear EX7300 Wi-Fi range extender using Web Browser
If you want to access the Netgear ex7300 extender setup through your web browser, all you have to do is follow the steps listed here:
- Firstly, ensure that Netgear range extender’s Wi-Fi network is connected with devices with the help of Wi-Fi network manager. You can confirm the status by verifying the status of LED light on extender.
- Now log in the web browser available on your laptop such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox and enter in the URL. You will be led to the Setup page of your Netgear ex7300 Wi-Fi range extender.
- The New Extender Setup option will open. After selecting it you are required to create an account, if in case it does not prompt you to URL setup page
- Fill in the details to create the account.
- Select the network for which you want to install the extender.
- You will be asked for the security key of your existing network. After entering it click on the next button.
- You can enter new SSID and password.
- Enter the network name and password which you had created earlier and connect all the devices
- Once the connection is accomplished between Wi-Fi devices and extended network, a dialogue box will pop up on your device indicating extender is connected and ready.
- Later on the registration page displays up. It is optional to fill up this form. In case any technical issue shows up in future, it will be required to fill up this form.
- You may place the Wi-Fi extender and router farther now.
- If the range extender and router are in range, it can be ensured by checking the LED Light.
- The functioning of the extender can be verified if all the blind spots have been covered. You can now enjoy a consistent network.