NETGEAR EX3920 SETUP
Netgear EX3920 for extended coverage for your home with two AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extenders, enhancing range throughout your home. They work with any standard Wi-Fi Router and allocate speeds upto 750Mbps. Establish a connection of your Smart TV with the Ethernet cable.Netgear Ex3920 extender improves your network’s range by providing dual-band Wi-Fi, you can use it as an access point, it can cover upto 100-140 feet of distance with the dual-band range.
Steps to establish NETGEAR Ex3920 extender
- Switch on your extender and connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Place the extender in the proximity of your Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for the LED to turn green indicating it’s On.
- Establish connection with WPS pressing the WPS panel on the side of the extender.
- WPS LED will display blinking.
- After entering the web address mywifiext.net configure the extender with the instructions.
Range of your Wi-Fi can be boosted upto 750 Mbps for all the devices by installing two extenders.
- Two range extenders for ameliorating coverage.
- Aids new 802.11ac & b/g/n Wi-Fi devices.
- Antennas for extra performance.
- Commodious wall-plug design.
- Can be used with any router.
You will be able to improve the range of your Wi-Fi anywhere by following the instructions, in the event of not being able to execute it our experts can help you.