NETGEAR EX2700 setup can be initiated in the almost same way, as other NETGEAR WiFi extenders. There is a minor difference between the NETGEAR WiFi extender EX2700 setup and other NETGEAR extender setup. Netgear Ex2700 Setup is used to extend the range of the WiFi to the dead areas where the internet connectivity is not available. Netgear WiFi Extender Ex2700 Setup is an easy process and compatible with all wireless devices.
Netgear Ex2700 Setup range extender boosts the WiFi coverage range for wired devices such as game consoles or Smart televisions and mobile devices. The antennas of the Netgear Ex2700 range extender give better WiFi coverage while the wall-plug design of this extender uses compact design capabilities. The Netgear Ex2700 Setup can quickly synchronize with the user’s standard WiFi router and is compatible with keeping the wired or wireless devices connected as the users move throughout the home or workplace.
Advantages of Netgear Ex2700 Range Extender
- External antennas give better performance
- WiFi coverage up to 300 Mbps
- Compatible with any kind of WiFi router
- Convenient wall-mount design
- Boosts existing WiFi network
- Supports 801.11n WiFi Standard
- Push Button WDS Setup
- Works with 2.4 GHz WiFi Band
- Fast Ethernet Port that allows the users to connect wired devices such as game consoles, Blu-ray players, TV set-top boxes, etc. to the home network.
The users can easily install the Netgear Ex2700 Range Extender with the help of Mywifiextnet.co URL. This range extender is capable to eliminate the dead zones and also boost the WiFi signals.
NETGEAR EX2700 setup is provided with two methods, among which you can choose as per your network compatibility.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS) method
- Web browser Setup
But in both methods, the NETGEAR WiFi extender EX2700 setup gets stated with establishing a link between a network router and EX2700 extender. The only difference between these two methods is in the way this link between the network router and NETGEAR extender gets established.
In the case of the WPS method, this link gets established by using WiFi that is why it is named as Wi-Fi Protected setup. Thus Wi-Fi signal is used to complete the NETGEAR EX2700 setup whereas, in the case of Web browser setup, an Ethernet connection between a network router and an extender gets established to complete NETGEAR EX2700 setup.
Physical Setup of Netgear Ex2700 Extender Setup
- Firstly, connect three antennas, either put the small non-slip pads on the bottom or attach the range extender to the stand
- Then, place the range extender about half-way between the WiFi device, and the router
- Now, plug the extender into the wall and switch on the range extender by pressing the power button
- But if users are using wired devices where it is located, then plug the Ethernet Port into it.
Plug Into Extended Wi-Fi Range
Now you can extend the range of your Wi-Fi even to the dead areas where network is not available
Easy and compatible with your wireless devices
Range extender bolsters the Wi-Fi coverage range for your mobile devices, wired devices such as Smart televisions or game consoles.
The antennas aid in better Wi-Fi coverage, while the wall-plug design uses compact design to its advantage. It can synchronize with your standard Wi-Fi router & is compatible for keeping your wireless or wired devices connected as you move throughout your place.
It aids in dispensing:
· Wi-Fi up to 300Mbps
· External antennas for better performance
· Convenient wall-mount design
· Compatible with any Wi-Fi router
It is easy and not cumbersome to install the NETGEAR Ex2700 using the URL mywifiextnet.co
In case the URL is not functional or there is any technical issue you can contact our toll free helpline